Monday, April 19, 2010

Yawn!

Not cos I'm bored, but because I'm tired.

Antonella and I did most of what we planned for Saturday. We got out to the Art Show, the Bead Shop, the other stores on the way home.

What we didn't do was make anything. We were out running about from 11am until 4:30pm and pretty much wore ourselves out. We got to my place, I made dinner, she "shopped" in my bead stash and that was pretty much the end of that. We even went to sleep early!

We're going to have to try and get together for jewelry making on another weekend. The next time, we're not going out beforehand!

We came home with some cool stuff from all the places we went - and were very well behaved at the bead store (not very much wallet abuse at all!).

I have more energy after work now - that only means I sit on the couch, but don't fall asleep. Hah. Last night while on the couch, I culled my bead stash. And part of my fabric stash. Tonight I'm going to try and get some stuff made for KublaCon. Dunno tho, as I'm biking off to Kohl's for some shopping. This is the last day I can use my Kohl's bucks so I don't want to lose that $20 coupon I got a few weekends ago. Plus I've got a $20 store credit and also will be retunring something. Hopefully I can spend it all tonight as I don't get to Kohl's very often.

After all that (it's a long ride home - with potentially full paniers), I just might sit on the couch and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

No comments:

Post a Comment