Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer...

Well here we are...Summer.

Mom's b-day, Spencer's b-day, my b-day... plus all sorts of other things going on.

Spencer starts his First. Job. Ever. on June 28th.

Can he really be turning 16?!? Good Grief!

He's very excited, I'm feeling so old...am not looking forward to turning 47 next month.

Freakin 47. Figured I should get all my aging angst out of the way for the next few years so that when I turn 50 I can do so without flipping out. We'll see in 3 years. :)

Almost done with Mom's b-day socks. If you are my friend on Facebook, they are my secret project. Mom's b-day was back on June 4th, and it's about to be about a zillion degrees hot where they live, but yes, I'm knitting her a pair of socks - and they are late. Just shut it.

My Sis reads the blog, but Mom doesn't go near the computer, and Sis already isn't saying anything to Mom about the socks, so it's safe to post here.

Have a few other things I've been making for her and my Sis, so will send those off with the socks. The Socks should be done in the next few days. Hope I remember to take photos of all this stuff before I send it all off - I get excited to finish things and mail them and then realize I didn't take photos! D'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment