Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy Birthday to Our Spencer

 
 
 
 
 
Dear Spencer,

Happy 19th Birthday Son!

This is the first time that neither your Dad nor I have been with you on your birthday.  It is inevitable that this happens, you are becoming your own Man.

But, as I keep telling myself, I was there for the one that started them all - the day you were born.  I celebrate this date for me too you know.  It may be your Birthday, but it's also my MomDay.

You complained that you had to work today.  All I can do is smile and say "welcome to the real world".  The only time I have not had to work on my birthday is when it fell on a weekend.

I hope you enjoy yourself today both during work and after work and I hope the weather in LA is a lot better than it is here.  At least it's not 110F like it was the day you were born in Texas.

Have a great day Spencer!

Love,

Mom


PS When are you going to send me your Mother's Day photos?  I need some recent pix. Thx.



No comments:

Post a Comment