Sunday, October 21, 2007

More Art and a Biiiig Project

Hi Everyone,
Finally posting the pictures of Spencer's latest art pieces that I've been teasing about for a week...


City Park:






The Bridge:






And now for the Biiiig Project. He's hoping to use this as his independent art project for school this year. And when that's all done, we're going to hang it along the very long, very empty wall in the living room.

First...the plan....draw a picture of a tree in six panels...six panels will become six canvases...

The drawing:





And now the canvases...with the drawing lightly penciled in...don't know if you'll be able to see it all that well...





He is still deciding on colors and all that. He'll probably start the actual painting next weekend when he's back over at my place. The canvases are 16x20 inches each, so that'll be quite a big piece of art when it's done. I can't wait to see it. I'll post pictures of progress if he'll let me. But you know I'll definitely post the finished artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment