Saturday, October 20, 2007

I really shouldn't be online right now...

'Cause I'm tempted to sign on to instant messenger and see if Honey is around...Hi Honey!

Anyway, lots to do today. Ms. Puffy needs a little work. Her handlebar keeps coming loose, so I'm taking her over to the bike shop down the road. Plus there will be a stop at the Ace Hardware and Walgreen's stores while I'm over there. Lot's of plans for the blog here, but that will have to wait until later. Have some pictures to post and some buttons to add on the sidebar, so stay tuned for that...also need to go post on Ravelry about my FO Honey Scarf and my current WIPs. One is a gift project which is safe to post on Ravelry, since not one of my gift recipients will be on Ravelry. hee hee The other is my first pair of baby booties for Charity Knitting.

OK, well it's off to get myself clean and decent and then I'm off on my adventure for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment