Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cat vs. Squirrel

Ahhh...the sounds of nature. My 'boyfriend' the crow, wakes me every morning with his CAWWW CAWWW CAWWWWWWW...and taunts me throughout the day. The dog in the adjacent neighborhood howling...the birds in the trees singing. The squirrels running about gathering up nuts for the winter...

Ever since I've been here all day with the working from home thing, there has been a daily confrontation between my cat and a local squirrel. Also known around here as the "Evil Squirrel". My Kitty is not bothered by the other squirrels running about preparing for winter...just the one. Because this one insists on climbing up into the tree just outside my bedroom window and doing this all day (you might need to turn up your volume a bit to catch all the chattering):






Usually, my precious little Angel is in the window, muttering at him, making delicate cat noises which I'm sure can be translated as: "I'm going to get you Evil Squirrel." Just now, he did this for at least 15 minutes before the leaf blower dude came round the corner and scared him off.
Today, she decided to hell with him, this bed cover is oooohhhhh, so comfy, so piss off Evil Squirrel, you do not amuse me today (leave the volume up):







Isn't she just so "We are not amused." Ha Ha Love it.



1 comment: