Sunday, October 07, 2007

Still hanging round...

Hey everyone, I'm still here. I've finished the Honey Scarf, fringe and all, but I need to show it to my Honey first before I post here. Things I need to post about are piling up, but I've been busy with work.

Really busy.

If I'm not busy at work, I'm being 99% lazy. Work and getting used to my Honey not being here has taken a lot out of me this past week.

Now I'm off to wash some dishes (they've been piling up all week), and then fold the last bits of laundry from last week. Told you I've been lazy...

Might not have any posts of substance this week. Work is still rough, and things are starting now with High School research, tours, and applications for Spencer. Time to get that rolling. ugh. ugh. ugh. ugh.

Check the ticker above. I've lost two pounds. Wee.

No comments:

Post a Comment