Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hurry! Only one day left!!!!

There she goes with the !!!!!!!s again. !!!!

As seen on Lime and Violet's Daily Chum, sign up's for the Wee Tiny Sock Swap end tomorrow....go HERE, sign up...you know you want to...

I'm knitting a Wee Tiny Sock this weekend!!

Finally popping the cherry on my sock knitting...it won't hurt, right? I'm starting out small - you know...just in case... (oh, i just had to...you know I did...haven't had any double-meaning/dirty knitted terms in forever)

Just wait until you hear the name of my sock pose. No-Blog-Rachel, you're going to love it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh great. Now I'm not going to get any sleep tonight. Thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute! I wish I knew how to make socks so I could do this. My only sock project thus far only has the leg part done... the heel turning scares me!

    You must take a picture before you mail it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:14 PM PDT

    Why would you pop Cherry? She seems like a nice chicky. :D


    Cherry, go to http://www.knittinghelp.com
    Go to view videos, then advanced techniques, then scroll down. There is a handy dandy video tutorial on how to turn the heel of a sock. I was stymied forever until I watched that video. Its very helpful!

    ReplyDelete