Friday, March 28, 2008

I've been busy...

Hey everyone,

I have been thinking about posting more trip stuff and more other stuff that's been going on (honestly)...can you say there has been knitting in the house? Booyah. Unfortunately, I have only had time to think of it. Just plain Booo! Going to make an effort this weekend though.

I still have lots of stuff still trapped in the camera to show you...

And Thursday, I snuck out for an hour to do this...




That's about 6 inches off my friends, and I absolutely love my new 'do! Still all curly and wavy and stuff, but a lot less of the bulk.

Perfect for Spring.

Next up? Why painted toes of course! It's sandal wearing time out here in California!!!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:02 AM PDT

    Its time for me to be going on the hair chopping block soonishly, but the Mister has me waiting (for when the planets align apparently) and if I have to wait any longer I may end up cutting it myself.

    Because, you know, that always ends well.

    You look loverly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! Does it feel funny when you're brushing it and suddenly you're brushing air because your brush is where hair used to be?

    By the way - your comment last night - I'm NOT surprised and probably would have been a bit disappointed if it didn't have that word in it! I'd have emailed you back but our hosting company is messing around and taking email away for the weekend. Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! Lovely new 'do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, you look GREAT. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cutie! Look at you. Love it :) I'm growing mine out for the wedding and I swear when I'm back from the honeymoon, it's coming right back off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cut!

    I saw this post on a blog that I like, and I thought of you. It's not a knitting blog, but it's a knitting post, and thought it might resonate with you.
    http://myfairbankslife.blogspot.com/2008/03/trying-not-to-hold-on-so-tight.html

    ReplyDelete