Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Reason to Celebrate!!!

There is some a whoopin' and a hollerin' goin' on here in the Chaos. Well, not really, but we are very, very excited!

We just found out that Spencer has been accepted into the High School that was his first pick. I am so excited and proud, I could bust a gut. This weekend we will go to a fancy dinner to celebrate. Evanna's Italian Kitchen here we come!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to organizing my trip photos - but thru tears now... 'cause you know my baby is going to high school soon... and I just can't help balling my eyes out.

Sniff, sniff.

PS You guys did notice I said 'organizing my trip photos' right? That means the first trip post is coming soon. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Woot for Spencer!

    Condolences for you Donna! Seriously? High school? GET OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Spencer.
    (hang on, mom...time flies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:09 AM PST

    Yay all around!

    ReplyDelete