Friday, September 26, 2008

Check the new banner...

I've been playing...hee hee.

Trying very hard to watch the debate. It's all I can do to listen.

I've just learned how to make banners. I'll be making more for the blog and the Etsy shop. Cos I can...and it's fun!

That's a photo I took at the SF Golden Gate Park Conservatory. Now that I half ass know what I'm doing, I can use some other photos as well.

And maybe even have Spencer draw something for me.

And now it's time to play with my new sock software. Hmmm...maybe I should work some on my Mom's b-day socks some more tonight. I finished the foot and turned the heel last night. Woo Hoo!!!! All that's left is the leg bit and then these socks are off to Mom's house in plenty of time to keep her feet warm this winter.

YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:00 AM PDT

    Ooh, I remember that one! It was the, umm, thingy, plant, fern thingy thing... you know, the green one! With the leaves....

    At least it wasn't one of the many shots of my bum, I suppose...

    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! Bum Banner! When ya gonna make a Honey Bum Banner?

    ReplyDelete