Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nom Nom Nom...

What do you get when you take a package of letter shaped pasta, a jar of sauce, some frozen precooked turkey meatballs and add in fresh onions, mushrooms and some chicken/apple sausage?

A couple of full bellies!

While the water was boiling for the pasta, I cut up and sauteed the onions, mushrooms and chicken/apple sausage. When that was done, I added a jar of chunky pasta sauce. Popped the meatballs into the microwave to thaw them out and warm them up, then put them in the sauce to finish cooking.

Damn that was good. Sure beats pasta with jar sauce and some meatballs. Hee hee.

Been knitting and sewing every now and then...concentrating on a few late birthday presents. (Don't say it.)

I've been tossing about various Christmas present ideas and Spencer and I have been working on a special project, several actually. I'll tell you about them very, very soon, promise.

Right now, Spencer isn't feeling well and I'm tired - work has been busy busy busy busy...sigh. Time to go spoil him a bit with a nice cup of tea and a blankie.

Oh, and don't forget, this Friday is "Talk Like A Pirate Day". Time to dig out my blinged out pirate T-shirt. Sparkly skull and crossbones - can't go wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment