Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just when I thought it was over...

WHAMMMMMO!!!

Seems like last week's bout with disease was just a prelude to today. I've got exactly what Spencer brought home from school last week.

I caught something last week on Thursday and thought I'd gotten it all over and done with, but no. That was just a wee little warmup.

Spencer is back at school this week. YAY! And I was feeling wonderful and working away at work yesterday.

This morning? Not so much. I've been doing what I can in between naps and bouts of self-pity and moaning and groaning. I've gotten quite a bit done actually.

Amazing how much I can get done while I'm sick when I don't have to take care of a whining teen.

Time for some more tea, juice, and another self-pity fit.

Oh, and I finished the first sock of my Mom's b-day pair on Sunday and finished the toe of the second (they are toe-up)! Guess after I finish my pathetic dinner of toast and tea, I just might muster enough strength to knit a bit on the foot.

Or maybe I'll just reroot myself on the couch and think of how I'd redecorate the living area if I had gobs and oodles of cash laying about.

Dream big or go home.

1 comment:

  1. BLECH!

    Something must be really going around. Be good to yourself!

    ReplyDelete