Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Meme Post

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and put the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 weird or random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to their blog.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a note on their blog.

AntiM was kind enough to tag me.

OK, here we go with the weird or random facts. Although it'll probably all be random cos I was just telling Honey yesterday, I'm not weird.

1. I like when things are organized and in their place, but you couldn't tell that by looking at my place - all disorganized with things all over the place.

2. I can't comfortably knit with other knitters. I've been a lone knitter for so long now, it's hard to be a social one, but I am trying.

3. I don't wear makeup and quite honestly, don't know how to put it on without feeling like a circus clown or a whore. I have been known to put on some lipstick or lip gloss, but that's about it.

4. I have a thing for office supplies. Especially things to write with...

5. I can sleep any time, any where, just not at night - in my bed - when I really should be sleeping.

6. I like music and like to sing along and dance - to the point where I'll just start bopping and singing in a store along to the Muzac, totally oblivious to anyone else around. It can be very embarrassing - especially when someone joins in...

7. I don't own my own computer. If it wasn't for work, I wouldn't be sitting here typing this on a cool laptop.

OK, here's the even harder part than coming up with lame facts about myself. Finding 7 people I actually know enough to tag and think that maybe they'll participate - oh and have a blog in the first place. Oooh...time to hit all the bloggers I know that are doing the daily posting thing!!! This will give them something to write about.

AmpuT, Cherry Extract, Autumn's Mom, Thinking About... , No-Blog-Rachel .... and that's all I got. I would tag one other, but she's quite busy right now, she's got some important stuff going on - like a new job and a Mister going in for surgery soon.

Hope my laptop won't explode or anything since I can't come up with 7 people to tag... hah!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Donna! I'm doing a new meme every Monday during NaBloPoMo, so now I have one for next week. :)

    I also really like when things are organized. Living with other people means letting go a bit, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:31 AM PST

    Thanks for the invite, I shall partake this week :)

    ReplyDelete