Friday, November 21, 2008

Almost can't type, I'm laughing so hard...

So, AntiM puts up this thing about guessing the gender of who writes a blog...

and I get this...

Results
We guess http://donnazchaos.blogspot.com is written by a man (53%), however it's quite gender neutral.

Guess there's too much talk about balls? Maybe not enough? Whatever.

So I take the little poll off to the side - was the Analyzer Correct? Um, no. Last time I checked, I was a woman. Just had my yearly exam last Friday, so my doctor thinks so too.

And I get this...

Votes
Yes 53 % 6603
No 47 % 5807

Guess the analyzer doesn't do too well with the guessing bit.

Anyway, Honey suggests I put in http://icanhascheezburger.com/

and I get this...

An error occurred
Sorry, we can only classify web pages written in english


ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....omg. Guess dey don'ts understands kitteh speaks.

Oh, and to even make my blog even more butch - there will be more ball talk soon.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:18 AM PST

    If it helps, I think you're a woman too.....

    Honey
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:11 AM PST

    Yay Balls! And you need more Shafts!





    Cowriter of the series of Dirtiest Knitting Posts ever. :D

    ReplyDelete