Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OK, So I'm back watching Biggest Loser

Especially now that the editors have seen fit to let us see that others on the "Ranch" have realized what a "game player" Vicky really is...

I was angry last week, well actually the last few weeks, cos she was being all manipulative and the rest were just letting her and her husband roll all over them.

And I do realize that the editor powers-that-be will edit to their hearts content in order to show drama, and all that crap, just to get you to watch. All it did was piss me off.

This week tho, we're on to yes, Vicky is a 'game player', but also, everyone knows it and yes, there is tension, but it doesn't take over the show any more.

We're back to seeing all these people work hard to make their goals, and yes, I cried, and yes, it's inspiring, and yes, it helps me get the motivation back to ride as much as I can.

Was really sad I might have to give up one of the only shows I still watch, but now I don't have to worry.

My favorite part is seeing the before / afters at the end of the show. Seeing that is proof that yes, even tho they are not 24/7 with fitness, etc on the "Ranch" anymore, they can still do it at home. Which only proves that with a bit of hard work, I can too.

And I'm off for a ride at 11am today. Need to fill up that calendar with little icons again. hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment