Sunday, July 19, 2009

yeah, whut-e-vah...

Yep, the bike is still in the hallway with a flat.

The jewelry still needs to be re-done.

There has been no drawing.

There has been no organizing.

There has been no cleaning.

I have yet to color my hair - and the grey roots are getting bad. I'm wearing hats to cover it - I NEVER wear hats.

It is now 10:30pm and I've just realized I didn't eat dinner. And it's not cos I was busy.

I did manage some laundry the other day, but only cos Spencer needed some clothes washed so he could pack them and I ran out of clean socks and undies. The whole "no more clean undies" is a great laundry motivator, isn't it?

I am a slug.

If only my brain could do physical labor, I wouldn't be one.

In my brain, I'm one very busy woman, getting all sorts of things done...a little crafting, cooking, cleaning, organizing tornado. Whirrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Oh, and those gift cards? Gone.

Good to know I still have an imagination and despite my slugnicity, I can still shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment