Friday, September 25, 2009

You'd think I'd post more...

....being that I am unemployed and supposedly have nothing better to do...

Today I went into San Francisco to DSW warehouse and then on to Chinatown. A good walk about the City wandering in and out of various bathrooms and shops does one good.

Yes, I did buy shoes* and yes, I bought myself a small silk zipper pouch and a wee bit larger messenger bag at my fav shop in Chinatown, said hi to the giant wooden willie and then made my way home.

And now I'm sitting here in my new shoes ** (oooh they sure are comfy!) typing up a blog post. Cos I've got nothing better to do.

*No way in hell did I pay that much. I paid less than $40. What I REALLY want now are these. Can't wait til they hit the discount shops....


** I have a thing for born and boc shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment