Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's so boring round here...

I'm keeping busy, but still....snoozeville!

I've gotten in the mood lately to do lots of sorting and clearing out and etc etc etc. The Chaos is becoming less chaotic by the day. There is still quite a bit to do, but I am making lots of progress going thru boxes and getting rid of stuff.

Spencer had a friend over this weekend, so even tho I did do a bit of work, I really couldn't do much. He is Spencer's Kublacon buddy and they were working on their armies. Every year they are the only two that have unpainted pieces in their armies. I somehow convinced them that they should meet once a month or so and just paint and practice strategies and stuff like that. They got quite a bit of painting done and even put some time in at the local game shop testing out some new strategies at the gaming tables. Spencer has just put away the final remains of all his paints, brushes, glue, bits, pieces and whatnot and the place looks halfway decent. Yay!

It's going to be pretty damn hot here for the next few days (100F +) and I am still in a purging/sorting/cleaning mood, so it is perfect! I wont' be wanting to go out in the heat and what else have I got to do round here? I am determined to have this all cleared out before the Holidays hit. Fingers crossed I can keep up with it!

Now to go wrap up some books for Book Swap. Two more go out in the mail tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone says how being unemployed is such a great time for purging, but I didn't do much of that at all. I guess I was lazy even at being unemployed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J...the urge to purge comes in spurts. This weekend I couldn't do enough. Now? Meh. I do a wee bit every day. As long I keep at least a wee bit up every day, I'll see progress in the long run. I didn't realize just how much crap I had in that storage unit!

    ReplyDelete