Saturday, September 26, 2009

I know it's Saturday cos Blogger says so...

...this week I have absolutely no concept of time or what day it is...

Oh well. Right now, I know it's Saturday. I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow thinking it's Wednesday or even Saturday again. A friend commented at dinner "isn't every day a Saturday when you're out of work?" Pretty much as the days start melting into one, but I really do like to keep track of things...sigh. I think my brain is going on vacation. Really need to get going on some crafting - I need to keep it a little bit more stimulated than I have been. I've been reading a lot, but it needs some diverse activities.

Right now, I just wanna go to bed and get a decent night's sleep. I haven't had one in over a week and it's showing. I get easily confused, disoriented, and am prone to zoning out. Getting a bit more regular with the bike riding will help, but the weather is just too hot to do that. Sigh.

Anyways, I've had a nice cup of English Tea, cuddled with the Kitty and now it's time to pry the kid off the xbox. My bargain shopping partner in crime is back in town and we're heading out tomorrow for a day of hunting down some good deals. We need our rest.

Good night from the Chaos - where things are getting less and less chaotic (organizing-wise) daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment