Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday Surprise

First surprise, I'm actually posting an entry on Saturday. Actually, two entries. How's about that?!?

Second surprise, I FOUND MY GRANDMA'S MINI CIRC! All is now right with my knitty world.

Carry on. I'm going to go fondle the mini circ as it is 'precious to me'. My precious!

Can you tell I watched Viggo I today? (That's Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the Rings for those of you who don't know. Yeah, I've got it bad for Viggo Mortenson. Really. Bad.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:13 AM PST

    Viggo is mad hotness in the LoTR movies. I think its because he looks like he could throw you down in the mud and make mad crazy ranger love to you while it rains. Viggo in some of his other movies... not as much hotness to me. I can't explain it.

    ReplyDelete