Thursday, April 26, 2007

Apartment Therapy Thursday...

My Dearest Rhett....

How have I dissed thee
Let me count the ways
The dishes piled in the sink
This time, it's been for days

No swishing of your toilets
No stroking of your floors
No dusting, wiping, mopping
Clutter hides behind closed doors

I'll spend some time with you tonight
Don't mean to treat you cruely
I'm sorry for the mess we make
I still do love you...truly


Sigh...as you can tell...no Respecting of the Rhett lately. I'm sure he feels neglected. I'm going to make it up to him this weekend - but will give him a little love present this evening as a down payment on the weekend to come...a clean sink.

I have so much to do around the house and so little time - a deadline looms in the near future. Maybe I should give Rhett more than just a clean sink tonight...that is if I don't fall asleep on the couch again...

No comments:

Post a Comment