Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hitting the Annex again tomorrow...really...I am

OK, so things didn't quite work out as planned today. Never made it to the Chaos Annex (storage unit for those of you not paying attention), never made it out for a walk this morning. blah blah blah...

Felt like I had been up all night drinking when I woke up this morning. Total. Creative. Hangover. Complete with pounding headache. But I've got a great list of ideas to work on. Whether I get to do them all, only time will tell. But if I don't do anything, I think the creative side of my brain will explode.

And then I'd be using all my nice shitty water-free towels to clean up nasty grey matter.

Yes, it's late...yes, I'm tired. I'll be off to bed in a minute or two or three. Takes a while to come down off a late night burst like last night's. My brain is still running full speed despite the fact that my body feels like it's been hit by a truck.

On to the latest then....picked up some blue see-thru type bins at Target for $5.68...on clearance. Just love clearance...would prefer free, but hey...clearance is the next best thing. Packed up some stuff as soon as I brought them home. Have so many boxes ready to go to the Annex, I just might need to make two trips tomorrow. And that makes me happy. I'm seeing a difference in the apartment now. Very happy indeed.

Very productive afternoon spent with my friend Antonella. We went running about doing some of my long overdue errands and stopped every so often to shop, or eat, or chat. Picked up a new denim skirt - above the knees no less...what's this world coming to...and a really cool pair of baggy jeans for Spencer at the thrift store. They'll fit his waist and I'm pretty sure they are long enough to survive another 3 inches of growing upwards. $12 for both. You sooo cannot beat that. And they both look brand new! Score!

OK, that's about it. Not much else going on. No knitting today, so no fondling of knitty balls either. Sigh. I thought about it though...does that count as actual fondling?

7 days

No comments:

Post a Comment