Friday, May 09, 2008

So it comes to this...

...again...

I'm sitting here at 7ish am...and I'm ready for bed...7AM people, and I'm ready to give up on the day...

I've gotten some work in while Spencer has gotten up and ready for school (we get up at 6am around here), made his lunch, and now...

I'm exhausted. Yet another bad night...I would really really really like to get some good, consistent worthwhile sleep dammit.

So, before I plant my forehead on the keyboard and end up with a nice, cute grid of keys on it, I will go back to bed.

Honey, I will be back, awake, and at work around 9:30am. We can chat then.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, not sleeping, BAD!

    Not that I'm a pusher of the drugs, but have you tried taking a dose of Benedryl?

    Hope you are getting to take some naps this weekend!

    ReplyDelete