Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still waiting on the blogging muses...

Hello everyone,
Yes...I do still exist and haven't yet fallen off the edge of the world. Although it is round, so that actually couldn't happen.

OK...no, I haven't been abducted by aliens...Hey! It could happen!!!

I've been doing nothing and everything...if that makes any sense. Still more of the always busy, nothing is accomplished stuff. At least the sleep is getting better. Except for the few days/nights last week where the temps were over 100F there....gah...don't think I did anything much for 3 days.

And I'm making wild progress on my Sister's b-day gift...now over 4 months overdue. Sigh.

But...it looks AWESOME so far! I'm very excited about how it looks so far and this'll teach me once again..STICK TO THE DAMN PATTERN!!!!

I hope to have all the bits and pieces finished off so I can assemble it during the Kublacon this year. It's already coming up again...this weekend!!! GAH.

Oh and there's making Spencer's costume for Midsummer Night's Dream...He plays Bottom, so I get to make some donkey ears. hee hee OH CRAP...that's just a week from tomorrow!!!

SHIT.

OK...well...guess I'd better get started on those ears...guess what I'm doing for the next few nights?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:26 PM PDT

    My Knitting and Crafting stuff is all packed up, so you can have my Knitting and Crafting time to help you out. That'll work, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:57 PM PDT

    you better be working on those ears!!!

    ReplyDelete