Monday, October 19, 2009

Part 2 of My Chat with Ms. Sammie

Ms. Cow: Hello again my dear.
Ms. Sammie: Meow...meow.

MC: Remember I said I'd have some things for you to look at?
MS: Merowww...
MC: OK, let's get started then...Here we have humans trying to get with the black and white...



I think it's too geometric.
MS: Meow!
MC: I knew you would agree. Here we have some Ben and Jerry Cows being well, Ben and Jerry Cows. They are very...um...avante garde...



MS: Merow?!?!?!?
MC: OOOH! Look at this Ms Sammie. A kitty really going all out for the black and white Cow look!!



MS: MEOW! Meow meow meowmeowmeow....MEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!
MC: Yes, my friend, I agree. It's a bit much and really, Kitties should stay Kitties and Cows should stay Cows. It's the way Nature intended.

MS:MEOW!
MC: Exactly and you really do wear that solid white well.
MS: meow (blushing)




Until next time, use your Cowmon Sense!!

No comments:

Post a Comment