Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Post 561...finally

Let's see how long it takes to get to 570. I'm watching you Post Counter!!!

This whole 'can't have this that or the other within so many days of surgery' really sucks.

I haven't had such bad headaches in a long time. While I normally don't take Advil at the drop of a hat at any old pain, it sure would be nice to pop a few right now.

I won't complain too much tho...cos I am going to have surgery in less than a week and hopefully my pain and other issues will be resolved.

What's really going to be hard?

No food or liquids - not even water - after midnight before the surgery.

When is surgery?

1:15pm

Yeah, that's going to be tough.

Especially as I'll have Spencer with me and the kid is constantly eating.

Good grief, I'm going to be a real crankypants. A really hungry and thirsty crankypants.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:46 PM PST

    I hope everything goes well with the surgery. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE that part of surgery. I hope they don't have any delays. My last 2 surgeries both were delayed so I was hungry and thirsty for THAT much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. Very sorry. My mom had that once when she had to not eat or drink, and she was SO thirsty, and then the surgery was delayed and she didn't even get it that day. Luckily, she had it first thing the next day, so she only went through that once.

    I hope they can figure it out for you. And that it's solvable. And that you feel better SOON.

    ReplyDelete