Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Results are In

So, after going thru this, that, and the other with this damn wrist...I'm to call the surgery scheduling lady tomorrow morning and schedule surgery in the next 7-10 days.

They know it's some sort of skin tag thing that shouldn't be where it is...what they can't seem to figure out is why it hurts so damn much as it's nowhere near the nerve but is acting like it's pressing on the nerve. Let's just hope there are no surprises - as the doc said this morning - all indications point to no surprises, but with my luck lately, well, you just never know. I'm sure it's an alternate universe that exists in my wrist and is attached to my nerve by an invisible cord to syphon off electrical pulses to run their generators or a sentient being whose taken up shop in my wrist or something weirdly sci-fi-rific like that.

Whatever, it's coming out. Soon.

And I am thrilled beyond belief.

The logistical details will work themselves out somehow and just think, Spencer is off soon so he can take care of me! And he was just complaining yesterday how bored he's going to be during break cos he's got nuttin to do!!!

Heh. Heh. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment