Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Back Where I Belong...

OK folks, so there you have it.  All six of the "newest" posts from the website.  All moved over.

I'll be working on the layout of the blog every so often. It is screaming for some updating - I'm sure Blogger has made a few improvements over the years. It's the least I can do for ignoring it so much.

Since I left you all hanging with the August Challenge 2017, let me give you an update.  It's not done.  I tried again this year and got a lot further, but there has been a lot of things going on here with fixing of things in the apartment causing us to move stuff here, there and everywhere to keep it out of the way and dust free.  Everything ALWAYS ended up in that poor room. Anyway, I'm slowly but surely going back in there and tackling one box or small area at a time. I have been able to take some things to the storage unit and brings some boxes back here for sorting, so I AM making progress. It just doesn't really LOOK like it.

Bottom line it lady! OK OK...  So I still don't have a clear sewing space BUT people are able to come and stay overnight without fear of being lost in a sea of boxes. I WILL put up some progress posts every now and then.

I still have not colored my hair again. I am keeping it super short. It looks better that way and helps me deal with the heat better as well.

The cat is now 3.5 years old and loves me, loves me not. She has very sharp teeth. I'll leave it at that.

I am now unemployed and currently in an online course that will hopefully help with that situation.

You should know the drill by now folks. Stayed tuned - but don't hold your breath!




No comments:

Post a Comment