Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Moving again...

After many months of posting only once in a great while, I am shutting down the donnaschaos.com site and moving all my "newer posts" back to this site. No reason to pay any more money for something I'm completely ignoring when I can ignore it for free over here.

I had always wanted to own my own little corner of the interwebs, but I was clearly not ready in any way, shape or form to do so.  I never really put a plan in action, I just went and did it. That's not really something you should do when money and time is involved.

Hopefully I can move the new stuff over here with very little effort. I'm feeling pretty damn lazy lately when it comes to anything technical.

I have a few things I'd like to do concerning my online presence, but I have been spending some time trying to figure them out.  I've been making a plan! Whether I do anything with this cunning plan remains to be seen. In the mean time, I've tried to put a bit of a schedule together for myself with some time carved out here and there for my Chaos here.

I actually miss posting so will try again for the umpteen gazillionth time to actually take the time to do it.

Welcome back to the Original Chaos.

(Edited: Yeah, so there is no easy way to automatically wave a magic wand and get stuff from there to here so I am just copying and pasting my entries here. I've included the original posting dates at the beginning of each post. There are a whopping SIX posts from the 2.5+ years I had the website, so it shouldn't take long. Sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment