Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to Work, Trudge Trudge

Well, the work week has begun again. The boy-o was supposed to be in the office with me today, but he ditched me to spend the day with his friends. Can't blame him. It's pretty boring and quiet around here since the buy-out and it's the last day of summer freedom. Might as well do something fun!

In the meantime, here I sit at work, doing the same ol' same ol'. Woe is me... BUT...I'm getting paid, and I'm still employed, and....you know the rest. I should be happy, grateful, blah blah blah. Can't help but feel a bit melancholy today. It's the whole 'my baby is growing up' thing. He's starting 7th grade tomorrow. WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chin up old girl...

And now for something completely different. A final "Crikey" goes out to Steve Irwin wherever you are now. Rest in Peace you crazy Aussie.

No comments:

Post a Comment