Wednesday, September 20, 2006

FO Ahead...

I've finished the Mystery Gift! It will be gifted as soon as Antonella gets into the office today. Thank you A for coming with me on my road trips - they are much more fun than going alone.

Drum roll please..... I present the Om Yoga Mat Bag from Stitch N' Bitch Nation!

The pattern called for just a white string to cinch in the top, but I thought it would look much better in the same color, so I knitted up a 3-stitch I-cord. Much better!

(BTW: Todd, if you read this, I have enough yarn left over to make you one too, but it'll be orange. Let me know if you want one.)

And now for something a wee bit different...

The latest progress on the RYS II since I tied one on...one more ball that is...hee hee.


See the green stitch holder? That's the row that should have been the last row before the finishing. Now it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment