Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Great Ending to the Weekend

Sunday started with another late awakening - almost too late! I dragged my tush out of bed just in time for a quick shower and drive to pick up my friend visiting from Dallas - Pam. I haven't seen her in years, but we keep in contact via email. We had a great lunch (thanks again Pam) and great conversation. We only had a few hours, but we had a great visit anyway. It was great to see her again.

Now, I'm sitting here typing out my weekend and saving it to draft. I will download the pictures tomorrow and do the final posts.

Time to sign off, turn on the TV or CD player and knit. I've got a mystery gift to work on and a RYS II that needs a few more inches and some gorgeous glass beads to finish it off.

Laundry, grocery shopping, general chores? Nah, I'm knitting...I don't want to ruin my weekend with work...

...and this concludes my weekend. It's now Monday afternoon, I'm done uploading photos, so everything is officially blogged. Ta Da!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment