Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Honk Like a Pirate?!?

Avast me harties! Today be talk like a pirate day, but mostly all I be doin' is honkin'. The laddie be passin' on some throat germs and now I be all goose talkin' instead of pirate talkin'. At least I be able to write like a pirate! Arrgh!

And now we be updatin' ye on some pirate knittin' progress.

The fingerless gloves be half finished.

The mystery gift be blocked and ready for assembly - arrgh!

The RYS II lives on...on the needles that is...

I bound off the damn thing then realized I can't estimate worth shit. It's not as big as I thought it was...so I undid the bind off, put it back on the needles, and tied on another 100yd ball. The insanity continues.

D'oh. I'm supposed to be typing like a pirate. Arrrgh! So here it be in all it's glory lookin' all soft 'n cuddly on the sheepish rug. Mayhap I be walkin' the plank fer startin' this up again? At least I not be froggin' the whole bit and startin' over. I'd be walkin' the plank fer sure.

A hale an' hearty Yo Ho for me for I be sportin' the Jolly Rodger across me treasured chest this fine day! Arrrrgh!


Yo Yarn Ho and a bottle 'o Rum! A pirate's life for me! Arrrrgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment