Thursday, September 07, 2006

Letting it drag on some more...

...'cause I just can't stop myself.

Decided to add another 100yd ball of recycled yarn for the RYS II. That'll bring it up to a total of 500 yds used when all is said and done - plus however many yards it takes for the fringe. 'Cause, oh yeah, I'm adding fringe - with beads. These are the beads I bought at the flea market last weekend...


...the whole bag for $5. Don't match you say? Wait for it....


Gorgeous dahling! Can't wait to get to the finishing part so I can get those beads on the RSY II. I've already got another project in mind for the remaining 400 or so yards of what's left - and yes there will be beads involved. Will also buy more of these beads in another color for some dance costume pieces I've been wanting to make for forever. Need to start designing those.

Meet my new backpack "Bippie". Yeah, so I named it...

Meet all the stuff Bippie can carry...

...and that's just in the main section. There are five other pockets filled with stuff too. You can deduce from the contents that I like: the color black, the color green, silk, cats, and carrying around everything but the kitchen sink.

See my new green silk bag from Chinatown?

I like it. It's green, it's silk, and it has a sexy tassel. Kitty loves it too...


...she went straight for it when I laid all the stuff out on the bed. Also notice the obligatory Ziplock bag of knitting. That's the RYS II in that little bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment