Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Weekend Begins

Friday started the weekend off great!

A few friends and I ran out of the office to get to the dojo on time. We then proceeded to watch the boy-o complete and pass his purple belt test. I'm so proud of him...


We then went to Taqueria Monte Cristo around the corner and down the street a bit for a great celebration dinner. Boy-o went home with Dad and a few more 12 yr old friends for the weekend and I went home to find this....


...a brand new fridge. A freaking huge new fridge. Only problem? It's empty doggone it. Now I get to do one of my least favorite activites - grocery shopping. Needless to say, I'm typing this on Sunday afternoon and it's still empty...I've got to go and do laundry too. Time to knit I guess, I can't stand either of those activities...hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment