Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not saying I ever won't....

...but I just got this new button from Grumperina (who just got married btw - congrats!).

I've made 3 sweaters in my knitting adventures, but I enjoy the smaller projects so much more...and the occassional uberly large projects (queen-ish size afghan anyone?!?) as well.

Two of the sweaters were pretty much disasters and one sweater was, well, so warm and toasty I couldn't wear it. If I ever find a photo of any of them, I promise I'll post. I'm sure you'll all enjoy it too...they were all made in the '80's...heh heh heh...

In the meantime, we have this...check the new button over there to the right -->

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the button fits me, too. Not because I don't like (the idea) of knitting sweaters, it's just that I don't do it! I've knit one sweater (a boxy hoodie) and a little shrug, if that even counts as a sweater.

    The things with sweaters, is I hate the notion of putting in that much time and money matched with all of the potential to end up with something that wont fit or drapes wrong.

    ReplyDelete