Monday, November 12, 2012

Cunning Plans Can Change, Right?

I was just on the interwebs impatiently trying to find out where the hell my new tiny circ and mini dpns had gone off to when I took a really good look at my order.

(insert long, all-capitalized string of the nastiest four letter words you can think of here...and then do it again)

I SWEAR I was paying attention and ordered both the baby circ and the mini dpns in a size ONE.

There must have been a blip in the space-time continuum because I clicked on size ONE and somehow ordered size TWO.

Whatever.  At least the mini dpns are a size ONE like they should be...

Alrighty then...

So after a few seconds of waving both middle fingers at the screen, I figured oh well.  My chaotic little back and forth and this and that - which will soon be a bit better once the extra mini dpns arrive - has been working.  So much for that particular cunning knitting plan though.

Time for Cunning Knitting Plan (CKP), Revision 1.2: I'll be keeping the mini dpns and sending back the size 2 mini circs - IF they ever get here.

If they don't, I don't think the Chaos has the R&D resources for CKP Rev 1.3.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete