Friday, December 30, 2011

Going going gone...

Many things going in the Chaos.

The old year is going (obviously).

Things no longer needed are (eventually) going.

The Chaos is also (eventually) going. Somewhere else.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I will be going.  Maybe.  Haven't decided yet. I always chicken out.  Going where you ask?

Not where, what.  I am once again contemplating NOT coloring my hair.  Just going au naturale. 

Grey. 

I think I'd be a 50/50 salt 'n pepper.  I'm not quite sure because I keep coloring my hair. :)

Anyway, now would be a really good time to do it.

I'm feeling the need for a coiffure change.

Whether going grey will be that change, I don't know yet.

One thing I do know for sure is that I really need a haircut.

Maybe a salt 'n pepper new cut?

Dare I do both?

No comments:

Post a Comment