Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!

May the New Year bring all that my dear friends and readers wish for and a few happy surprises.

I wish every good thing for my Spencer - he'll be graduating from High School, turning 18 and going off to college to begin his own life.  All around a HUGE year.  Choose well my son.  Is your turn to do all that now.  I've done my part, now it's your turn.  Go get 'em!

Excuse me while I go cry...

OK...

For my Mom and Sis I wish a happy, healthy New Year and a bottomless box of Kleenex as we all watch our Spencer go forth to conquer the world.  And he will, cos that's the kind of guy he is...

Oh crap, here come more tears....

My Honey and I get the same wish: health, happiness and to be united with the one we love.  Anyone know a good immigration lawyer who gives free consultations?

No comments:

Post a Comment