Monday, December 12, 2011

What.Ever.

So tomorrow is the "annual inspecting of the apartments".

What have I done for the last few days or nights when I've had free time?

Knit.

Road my bike with Spencer.

Played a stupid computer game.

Some would say I'm not ready for inspection (like me, for instance).

I don't really care.  The place is clean and I'll shift the clutter around into the stacks where it should go and will end up anyway.  It's mostly in boxes right now, so it'll be easier than it sounds.

A few signs saying "Donate" and "Back to storage" on each of the respective stacks and I'm done.

Although the "Back to storage" is really "still need to go through" as I do not intend to put anything back into storage.

But the inspectors don't need to know that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment